Mini muffins are becoming popular and bite size portions are better than cutting up a larger muffin right? Plus you can make other products such as breads, savory muffins, cups, etc.
I love this mini muffin pan by Silpat
It is light weight (perfect for traveling) bakes really well and un molds very well also.
Developed for French patisseries and a favorite of professional kitchens, Silpat’s innovative pan produces 20 bite-size brownies, frittatas, pastry shells or breakfast muffins. The lightweight, flexible material optimizes heat conduction for consistent, outstanding results. It’s coated in food-grade silicone that offers effortless release and eliminates the need for greasing.
- Turns out 20 mini muffins, pastry shells or mini quiches.
- Crafted of special fiberglass fabric coated with food-grade silicone for premium nonstick finish.
- Developed for French patisseries, and the choice of professional chefs and pastry chefs.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
- Made in France.
- Important information: Temperature range -40 to 500 degrees FDimensions for each cup: 1 inch high, 1 7/8 on the top, 1 1/4 on the bottom. It holds 25 ml of water.
Easy to clean. Literally nothing sticks to it. Obviously don’t use knives on it —I suggest silicone or wood. Use a magic eraser, sponge or similar to clean it. Do NOT use any scrubby that will scratch (silicone sponges do scratch for some reason).
Store it in the box it came in. Don’t fold or roll it.